Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sexual Map



Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Click the link above to sees my map of sexual experiences and fantasies. Check it out and let me know if you want me to write about anything that I've marked. I had fun filling this out. I have a lot more green (Tried and Liked) then I thought I would as I thought about each fetish and experience. Yet, I still have more purple (Want to try) then green. I didn't mark anything as un-liked; sex is like pizza after all! However, there are quite a few of those green dots that I wouldn't rush to try again - especially since there are so many purples dots yet to experience.

Also, you should fill one out yourself. It's a fun little exercise to see where you stand in the realm of kinkiness. Post the link to your saved map in a comment on this blog, so we can compare notes :-)

Or you can purchase the copy of the poster ... HERE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment