Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have a Slutty Halloween!



Underneath it all...
I am getting ready for Halloween here... it's one of my favorite holidays. I thought I would share some pictures of the costume I am wearing this year.

Another of the underpinnings...
Adding the petticoat and fishnets...

I've decided to be a pirate wench... this is the first year in awhile that I've actually purchased a costume online and am not making a homemade one. Homemade is awesome, but just doesn't compare to purchased, at least not when I made them, Lol. So "Vixen Pirate Wench" from www.HolloweenExpress.com it is...

The costume... without the lower half...

Sexy Pirate hat...
Now I am just waiting on my boots to arrive. I am a fan of SinisterSoles.com for shoes and I ordered the Bordello Whimsey in black velvet...

I will post some more pictures of it all together once it's all arrived and I've tried it on. Maybe I even will post some pictures of my man in his sexy medieval badass costume.

Until then...

Enjoy me in yellow...     




and pink...
and nothing at'all...
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment