Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun in the forest... - Fantasy #2

It was hard to resist the pull of the outdoors that evening. I tried to follow my usual routine of cleaning house and lazing around watching mindless TV, but the spring air drew me out. I drove to a local pond and was surprised to find it nearly void of people. Normally the place was packed whenever people were off work. I walked slowly around the mile loop. Pausing here and there to look at various trees, or creature footprints, as was my habit when no one was watching me. Somehow it felt stupid to appreciate nature when others were around, so I went to where I was alone. 
I hiked off the trail a mile or two to a rock outcropping that faced the setting sun. I lay down and sprawled out on my back on the rock, zoned out, and actually came close to napping, my body slowly heated through and through by the direct sun rays.

I opened up my eyes and sat up quickly when I heard a soft noise a few minutes later. I looked around; there was a man sitting near me on the rock watching me intently with his brooding, dark blue eyes. I gave him a friendly smile as despite his stares, he didn’t seem threatening. I wasn’t about to be chased from my warm relaxation and my perfect view of the sunset. He said nothing and didn't smile in reaction to my friendliness, just kept watching me, his eyes roaming from my eyes down my body and back again slowly. I closed my eyes and laid back down again when it became apparent that was going to say nothing in return to my greeting. I rolled to my stomach and nestled my face in my arms letting the sun warm my back.

I barely started when I felt his hand gently brush down the center of my back and traveling lazily over my ass before disappearing. I shivered slightly as I tried to decide what to do. This man was completely capable of taking me-of doing anything he wanted to me. Any struggle on my part would be useless. He was broad shouldered and had a dark tan to his skin. He had been wearing a sleeveless shirt and his large biceps bulged; they were almost as thick around as my neck and I had a sudden mental flash of that arm closing around my throat and squeezing - the thought made my pussy go suddenly damp. The rest of his body was as good a physique as his arms. A large, hard chest and flat abs had shown through the black shirt. He was an older man, probably was in his late forty's and had a bit of gray creeping in at the temples of his black hair.

He touched me again in the forest's silence and I remained still as his fingers gently traced the same line down my back and over my ass as he had before.

Perhaps if I just didn’t respond at all he would go away, and then again perhaps I didn’t want him to go away. The past few weeks had been a dry spell for me in the sex department and it had been a few months since I'd had anything hot and passionate happen in my bedroom. Without thinking, I arched my back slightly in response to his finger's next touch, and a low purr escaped my throat when his wandering hand cupped my ass tightly. I gave in to my body's reaction to his touch and spread my legs wide as his hand rubbed light circles on my ass. As I shifted, his hand slid between my legs slowly and cupped my pussy through my jeans and I know he could feel the lusty heat already radiating from me. He let out a soft chuckle or maybe it was a growl and he pressed the palm of his hand more firmly against me. He pushed so hard onto my jeans in towards my pussy that he almost slid me up the rock with the pressure. It was as if he wanted to break through my jeans with his bare hands and feel my juices on his fingers.

He shifted slightly as his hand left my body. I felt him straddle me across my thighs, just below my ass and then he lay the weight of his body along mine, on top me, weighing me down to the forest floor. I could feel his cock hardening against my ass through his loose hiker shorts. He reached under me and pulled my wrists out over my head on the rocks. He held me pinned like that for a few moments. I sighed softly and began to gently arch my ass into his hard cock in a slow rhythm that had him panting in my ear within a few seconds.

He let go of one of my wrists and wrapped his free hand around my neck, bending it backwards and giving him better access to the sensitive spot right below my ear. His lips brushed my ear and his tongue beat a light tattoo on my pulse, which was racing close to the surface of my neck.

His body stiffened and his grip tightened on my neck as he sank his teeth into me. I cried out softly as he stopped just short of breaking the tender skin on my neck, he seemed to know exactly where the edge was. He bit down harder, just across the threshold of pleasure/pain and real pain but then lightened up, causing waves of  real pain then pleasure to course through me. I couldn’t have moved even if I had wanted to fight him. I wasn’t a small woman, but he had a good 6 inches and 100lbs on my body. He was strong and he had me pinned so I couldn't have gotten leverage to struggle free even had I wanted to.

I didn't want him to release me. It felt so good to be taken- to have a man in control of my body. To have him do exactly what he wanted with me with no thought to my pleasure- for me to not have to think about what to do next, or if I'm pleasing him, or anything other then to submit to his hands and teeth and body. I relaxed into him and let him have me.

Apparently his lust was high for he sat back up to his knees quickly and panted softly as if trying to control his own body's reactions. He seemed surprised at himself. I wedged my way over until I had turned onto my back as he still straddled my thighs. As I stared quietly up into his eyes, his hands lowered themselves to my body, caressing my breasts softly. One hand made its way around my neck, pinning me down to the rock, and causing me to go a bit lightheaded at the pressure cutting off my oxygen. I sighed softly as the hand not encircling my throat undid the buttons on my shirt. He pushed the shirt away from my chest and licked his lips slowly as he looked down at my black lacy bra and large creamy soft breasts spilling out over it.

He lowered his lips to my flesh again and took a small bit of that soft skin on my breast which was showing above the bra in his teeth. He nipped me quickly causing a stinging pain to radiate down my core and nestle throbbing in my pussy. As I writhed under him, I saw a slow smile spread across  his face and a dark glow lit his eyes. "You wouldn’t say no to anything would you little girl?" he murmured softly as he kept eye contact with me and his hands kneaded my breasts harshly so that I alternated between wincing and writhing under his touch.

It took a moment for his voice to cut through the lust-haze that had covered my senses. I was embarrassed at his acute comment and immediately looked away, staring off into the trees, as I felt the lust lessen and a heated flush rise into my cheeks. He was right. I wouldn’t say no to him. There was really no line that he would cross with me. At least I'd never had a guy push me to my limit, so I assumed I didn't have one. Honestly, I found that most guys were too afraid of crossing some line that most women apparently have (and then getting cut off from ever getting sex again with that woman), that all of the men that I had played with always erred on the cautious side and never even came close to pushing me. I couldn't make them understand that there was nothing that is more of a turn on in bed then to be in someone else’s control. To push that envelope, to make me uncomfortable, to be stripped of any say and all control- it actually feels more safe then having a say in what happened to me.

I sighed, somewhat sadly this time, and looked back in his eyes. He had remained still throughout my few seconds of thought, and now seeing the angst in my eyes, he laughed at me. It annoyed me and I pushed at him, trying to upset his balance and grip. I wanted away from him now. He knew too much and saw me too clearly.

"No" he commanded me sharply as he once again switched his hands back to my wrists and again pinned them harshly to the rock above my head. Almost against my will I felt my lust rise and my pussy went wet at the roughness of his handling of me. I felt the rock scrape the backs of my wrists as he pressed them into it. I felt my ass begin to go numb as it was pinned between the hard rock and his still hard cock.

I turned my face to the side when he leaned down as if to kiss me. I nuzzled my lips into his neck and bit him hard and deep. He stiffened and groaned but didn’t pull away from my teeth. His grip on my wrists relaxed and I maneuvered my hands around his waist and slid them slowly up his back underneath his shirt. I enjoyed the feel of his skin under my light fingers. I tilted my nails towards his flesh and dug in as I scraped my way back down to his waistband. He let out a loud sigh and his hips thrust his hard cock into my tummy involuntarily.

All of a sudden he stiffened and stood up. "You are not in charge here,” he said coldly as he reached down and grabbed my wrists, yanking me to my feet. Without meeting my eyes, he drug me through the forest. I had lost my breath due to the rapid pace and trying to keep on my feet while being pulled along by a strong man with a quick stride. He pulled me onto the front porch of a rustic cabin almost hidden in the shadows under some old, tall trees and he finally slowed his pace. He turned me around on the porch so I faced away and pushed me till I was bent over the railing of the porch- the 2x4 rail pressing uncomfortably into my tummy and my breasts still uncovered due to my shirt being open.

"Stay where I put you." he commanded me and disappeared inside the cabin. I trembled in the night air, dusk was falling and I stayed as he ordered. He quickly reappeared and stretched my wrists out to the sides and used a couple neckties to tightly strap my wrists and forearms to the railing. I fidgeted slightly but the ties were too tight for much movement. I was trapped there with my bra and breasts hanging over the railing. He walked around behind me and his hand caressed my butt cheeks and he slowly reached both hands around my waist and undid the button and zipper on my jeans. With one fluid motion he slid my pants and underwear down my legs until they were piled at my feet. I shivered as the evening breeze blew against my wet pussy.

Again he disappeared from view and when he reappeared he laid a thin wood switch against my ass. It was about a half inch thick from what I could see and it was made from a fresh cut branch. My breathing quickened as I met his steady gaze. He gave me a gentle smile and ran his fingers down the side of my face and settled comfortably holding my chin up so I kept looking at him. "Do you want me to stop?” he asked softly. I held his gaze for a moment then slowly, deliberately I turned away from him and hung my head back down over the railing; it was the most comfortable position due to the lashes on my wrists. It also was a position that  made my backside very available to him. The switch slid back and forth on my ass, up and down, never leaving my skin.

I tensed as it was finally pulled away from my bareness. My breathing was quick and I remained tense as I waited for the pain. It didn’t come and I began to calm. But, as soon as I relaxed, the switch came down hard and bit into my flesh causing a sharp cry of pain to exit my lips. As if he was trying to not give me time to brace myself, the switch hit my ass over and over. Again and again the lashes came and I could feel the soreness spreading through my body and my pussy grew more and more wet, even as my cries of pain continued to slip past my resolve to stay quiet. He paused for a moment and rubbed his bare hand over my heated ass cheeks  I could feel his light touch running over the welts that had already formed on my ass. he leaned over me and put his hand lightly around my neck.

Even as I tried to turn and look at him the hand that had been soothing my sore ass, spanked me hard, then switched back to rubbing light circles on my skin, then came down bruisingly hard against me. And again.  And again. My pussy throbbed more and more with each strike of his hand. I was shocked at myself when I found that I was very close to cumming from his abuse. I shifted my ass hoping that a blow would fall closer to my clit and would set off the orgasm that shimmered almost within reach of my aching body. But it didn’t work. The feeling mounted stronger and stronger inside me but I couldn't quite tip over that edge. He changed back over the to the switch for a few strokes but then quickly changed back to using his hands on me.

Finally he stopped the pleasurable abuse and I sagged against the railing. It had become dark in the last few minutes and the only light was from the open doorway behind me. He untied my wrists but I stayed still not knowing what he expected of me now. I ventured a glance backwards and could make out a large bulge in his shorts that he was stroking through the cloth as his gaze wandered over my ass. I wondered what it looked like now. It wouldn’t surprise me if the red lash marks were bruised welts and I knew that they would cause me to be sore for days to come- I sighed in satisfaction at the thought. One of my favorite things about rough sex is that the physical leftovers last for days. A slight bend of my body, moving to quickly or sitting the wrong way will bring back flashbacks of what had been done to me. I moaned slightly at the soreness I felt in my ass and at the promise of days of soreness.

He pulled me up off the railing and into his arms gently. As I straightened, I gasped slightly as my ass felt like it was on fire from the movement. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I leaned into him. His hands rubbed my back gently and he leaned his lips close to mine.

“You’re a good little girl aren’t you?” He whispered into my mouth as his lips pressed against mine softly. I relaxed into the kiss and brushed my tongue along his lower lip. I felt him stiffen against me as I suckled his lower lip into my mouth and bit it lightly between my teeth. His hands and nails clawed at my back as my lips made their way to the hollow of his neck. I nuzzled him and nipped. He shivered under my mouths movements. My hands drew lazy circles on his chest and I slowly dipped them lower and played with his waistband.

I could feel his hard cock pressed between us and I was yearning to touch it- to pull it free of his shorts, to stroke him, to give him pleasure. I wanted to taste him. When he made no move to stop my hands, I played with the button on his shorts and undid it. I slid the zipper down. He went still under my hands and I put my lips back on his neck, making him gasp and sigh in turn. I pushed at his shorts and boxers and they fell to the ground at once. 

I leaned back away from him in order to gaze down at his cock. It was quite a decent length, but what was more impressive was its girth. I’d yet to meet a man that I couldn’t deep throat or who I didn't want to fuck my ass, but he was promising to be a challenge. I closed my hand around the head of his hardness and stroked him. He got turned on instantly and his relaxed body became hard and forceful with need.

Both of his hands wound their way into my hair towards the back of my head and once he got a tight grasp on me, he roughly forced me to my knees in front of him. He forced  my head back so I was looking up at him from my knees. Without a bit of slowness or gentleness now he crammed as much of his cock as would fit into my mouth. Using his grip on my hair as a handle, he fucked my mouth hard. I was drooling and gagging by the time he stopped his thrusts into me. I felt so used, so turned on, so perfectly slutty.

He let me breath for a few seconds and then he pushed his large, hard and throbbing cock back into my mouth. He went slowly this time, and when he reached the back of my throat, I shuddered and gagged, but he didn’t pull away. Slowly bit-by-bit he wedged his cock down my throat. Besides fighting my gag reflex I was becoming lightheaded from not being able to breath. I instinctively fought at him. My hands grabbed at his thighs and my nails scraped his skin raw as I felt thought slipping away from me. My eyes closed and the last sensation I had was of my hair being pulled as I sagged against his hands and slid limply to the floor.
I woke a moment later to him scooping me up into his arms and carrying me into the cabin. My brain was fuzzy and my body tingling pleasantly as it came back awake. I was completely naked and held tightly against his hairy arms and chest. I nuzzled into his chest and clutched at him involuntary as my body spasmed in hummed from the treatment I'd received.

He dropped me onto a king sized bed against one wall of the small cabin. My body came back to full alert and arousal when he slid two fingers into my already wet pussy without warning. My back arched to give him deep access to my throbbing hole. His two fingers were replaced with three and then four. The stretching sensation combined with the heat radiating from my sore ass and my body leaked more then enough natural juices to allow him easy access to me. His fingers began sliding noisily and wetly in and out of my pussy.I felt alternately full and close to release then empty and craving his hand.Full, empty, full, empty... I moaned.

His thumb began flicking at my clit when his fingers disappeared into my body.  A rhythm started. He would completely pull his hand completely out of me, then slam all four fingers back deep into me as his thumb would rub harshly and rapidly at my clit. I was on the edge of cumming within a few repetitions of this treatment. His hand slid away and was replaced by his warm tongue lapping at me and tickling my clit and quickly pushing me over.  I bucked and squirmed and moaned as my pussy spasmed. His fingers quickly slid into me again as my pussy was twitching and another shuddering orgasm wracked through me. He lay between my legs, hand buried in my pussy, smileing up at me and looking incredibly pleased with himself. I lay there gasping for breath as afterwave after afterwave of shuddering orgasm rolled thru me.

As my breathing finally slowed, he slowly took his hand out of my body and slid himself up me on the bed. I felt the head of his rock hard cock press against my dripping  pussy. After the intense orgasm I'd just had, I wasn't sure I could so soon take more of his touch. But, damn, my body wanted more. I gave a soft sigh and tilted my hips slightly, inviting his body into mine, and vaguely wondering if he'd be slower and gentler about it fucking me then he'd been about throwing me off that cliff into my own orgasm. With one hard, fast thrust he buried himself deep inside my cunt and then lay completely still again as I moaned and clutched at his back.

Every nerve in my body was tingling and every movement of his body re-lit the fire inside me- in my pussy from the throbbing orgasm, in my ass from the red welts that were raised on it, in my mouth from where his cock had bruised the back of my throat. Every inch of me remembered every touch of his body and my arousal grew again with his unhurried movements. Slowly he tilted his hips up and down and ground his cock deep into my wetness. Every motion of his body pressed the head of his hardness against the deepest place inside me. I shivered and cried out softly every time he touched that tender spot in my cunt. The slow grinding motion he used while being pressed so tightly against me, rubbed his pelvic bone against my clit and another orgasm welled up in me. As he felt my breathing speed up with lust his motions increased in speed, until I couldn't focus on anything other then the warmth growing inside my pussy and spreading throughout my entire body.

If the last orgasm he had given me could be compared to being thrown off a cliff then this one was like sliding into a hot tub. Warmth and pleasure flooded my body in a great wave, and I could feel myself spasm tight around him in a deep, slow tensing of muscle right at the place where his cock reached up and pressed against the back of my pussy. My back arched slowly as the orgasm rolled through me in a wave of intense pleasure and the tightness turned into throbbing release. After the wave faded I finally looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me. I stretched up and took his lower lip in mine and suckled it lightly, then deepened the kiss trying to draw him back to laying that full weight of his body on me. But, he drew away from me. He slid his still hard cock out of me with a delicious wet sound.

"Turn over." he commanded softly, his eyes holding a deep fire that let me know he was no where near to done with me. It took more effort then usual as I rolled to lay on my tummy, my body had turned to jello from the intensity of the orgasms he'd given me. His strong hands slid around my waist and lifted my hips til I was in a modified doggy- half kneeling position on the bed. I was able to stay relaxed and yet give him complete access to my pussy and ass. He draped his body over mine and pressed his hands onto my wrists and into the bed.

Then, as if changing his mind, he slid them off my wrists and wrapped both of them around my neck. With a hard pull against my throat, he worked his cock into my asshole using my neck as leverage to push his largeness into that tight hole. The juices from my pussy still covered him and gave him lube. I struggled for breath against his tight grip and tilted my hips to make his entry easier. Even though he was wet, his cock was so large that it hurt as he forced his way into my body. But, the pain was welcomed and my relaxed body began to tighten again with arousal. Finally I felt his balls slap against my clit as his cock was finally buried completely into my ass.

The moment he felt me relax around him, he slid half way out of my ass and then slammed himself deep into me again. I almost passed out between his grip on my throat and the shock to my system of his cock tearing its way into my body. Over and over he abused my ass with his cock. I didn't struggle against him as the pounding was bringing me closer and closer to yet another orgasm- especially with his balls hitting my clit with each deep thrust.

I slid flat to my tummy on the bed and his body followed mine til I laid pressed into the sheets with his cock so deep into me that I imagined I could feel it pressing into the bed through me. His hands left my neck and again moved back to my wrists. He pulled them up over my head and stretched his body out along mine holding my wrists captive. He used his hips to work his hardness in and out of me. He slid mostly out of me and then slammed back into my ass and pressed into the bed through me. I remained relaxed. I wanted to, needed to give myself to him completely to be used as he wanted til he came. He had given me so much pleasure that, especially now, there was no way I would deny him anything that he wanted that would bring himself pleasure. Even thru the physical pain at the edges, I felt nothing but pleasure, mostly at knowing that he was getting pleasure from my body, my ass, from me.

The rhythm of the pounding sped up and his breathing matched it. The hard slams into my body were repeated until his breath hitched and he lost his rhythm and finesse in the wild mating. I simply held on for the ride as he growled in my ear and pulled himself roughly into me. I moaned and arched into him again and again as my own body responded to the primal need in him. He finally shuddered long and hard and cried out as his huge cock throbbed into my ass with his orgasm. I felt the inside of my body warm up with his load of cum filling me.

His body dropped like dead weight over mine and his lips found my neck and nuzzled me gently. His hands slid down off my wrists and along my body to cuddle me to him. He rolled us to our sides, leaving his softening cock in my ass as he spooned me on the bed. We slept like that - with him holding me and being inside me. His warm cum never leaked from me as his cock didn't leave my ass for hours. His juices created more then enough lube for each next time. I lost track of the times throughout the night that I woke to find him hard again in my ass and thrusting slowly until his body shuddered with orgasm.

Yet I was never more relaxed and refreshed in the morning then I did after that night. My ass was sore inside and out, it was bruised and red with raised cane marks on it, my pussy was swollen and throbbing, I had defined bruises on my wrists and light ones on my throat... it was a perfect night that my body reminded me of for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment